Below you will find great sources when researching articles, videos, books on systems archetypes. If you have any additional sources that could help future students contact us today with the information. This information will be updated on a regular basis so check in often.
- Caldwell, R. (2012). Systems thinking, organizational change and agency: A practice theory critique of Senge’s learning organization. Journal of Change Management, 1, 1-20.
- Collen, A., & Minati, G. (1997). Seven activities to engage in systems thinking. Retrieve from http://www.arnecollen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Seven-Activities_AC_GM_99.pdf
- Katz, D., & Kahn, R. L. (1966). The social psychology of organizations. New York, NY: Wiley.
- Kim, D. H. (2000). Systems archetypes I: Diagnosing systematic issues and designing high-leverage interventions. Retrieve from https://thesystemsthinker.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Systems-Archetypes-I-TRSA01_pk.pdf
- Sales, L., Augusto, R., & Barbalho, S. (2017). Improper Program Management Induced System Archetypes, Procedia Computer Science, 114, 73-82. doi:10.1016/j.procs.2017.09.012